Orlando Homes for Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Orlando by selecting from our list of Orlando rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Summary of Rental Qualifications and Application Process
Required Information – Government issued ID, 2 most recent pay stubs (or 2 years tax returns if self-employed), pet photo taken with the applicant (if applicable). Current and past Landlord contact information. All adults aged 18+ must apply & pay a $100 application fee.
Security Deposits - Applicants with acceptable credit and references will generally be approved at a security deposit of 1 month's rent. Applicants with credit delinquencies may still be conditionally approved at up to a double deposit. Security Deposit must be paid within 48 hours from signing the lease together with the Lease Administration fee.
Lease Administration Fee - $200 leasing fee per household. (only one leasing fee for multiple applications in one property). This fee includes move-in review, lease drafting by an attorney, closing, and transfer of keys. This fee shall be paid within 48 hours from signing the lease together with the security deposit.
Common Reasons to be Declined – Incomplete applications, evictions (within 5 years), outstanding balances owed to current and/or previous landlords, excessive credit delinquencies, insufficient income and unsatisfactory references. Within the last 7 years, any felonies of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance, felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property for example, “arson” and any sexual offenses for any time period. Unqualified occupants, pets and/or vehicles can also be a reason for the decline. Learn more by reading the Resident Selection Criteria segment of our application.
Move-in Ready 3/2.5 Townhome in Windermere. Available Now!
Spacious 3/2.5 town home located in the highly desirable Merrick Landing. This two story home boasts wood laminate flooring in the great room and master bedroom, split level floor plan, all appliances including washer and dryer and more! Spend your mornings enjoying a cup of coffee on the quaint front porch and your days having fun enjoying the community pool! Located in prestigious Windermere, just minutes from the 429 and Fowlers Grove Shopping Center. Visit RentCare.net to schedule a showing of this beautiful home.
Tenant must provide their own washer and dryer.
Professionally leased by RentCare Property Management. Please call 407-890-7867 to schedule your private showing.
**RPB - All residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) which includes: HVAC air filter delivery, move-in concierge service making utility connection and home service setup a breeze during your move-in, credit building to help boost the resident's credit score with timely rent payments, up to $1M Identity Theft Protection, , our best-in-class resident rewards program, and much more! More details upon application.
** RENTERS INSURANCE REQUIRED **
** At RentCare we are always looking for improvements! If you notice any habitability or safety concerns in this property, please let us know. Reach out to us with photos via e-mail.
***BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!***:
Please verify all the information listed above with the appropriate authority RentCare.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to leasing terms, applications, the most up-to-date information, and instructions on how to view the home. Review the following points for your safety and privacy:
1. RentCare acts as the Property Manager for this property, and ONLY we are responsible for leasing it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. We do not accept Zillow applications or any other third party, all applications have to be submitted through RentCare.net
4. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria posted on our official RentCare website.
5. We will always lease the property for the exact price and deposit required.
6. All approvals are in writing. NEVER only verbal.
6. MOVING IN - RentCare will never provide you with a code to retrieve a key and move-in. ALL our move-in walkthroughs are in person and scheduled Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Any after-hours move-in walkthroughs will incur an additional convenience fee. If you are given a code to move-in or a hidden key location, IT WAS NOT US AND YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.
Amenities: Two Stories, Wood Laminate Living Area, Split Bedroom Plan, Two Car Garage, Community Pool, Great Location, Available Now
- Date Available