Find Your Perfect Home
When you choose a RentCare property, you'll get unparalleled quality for an incredibly competitive price. Additionally, we're committed to providing you with honest and fair treatment. Want to buy one of our rental properties? With our "Lease Now/Buy Now" program you'll have the opportunity to lock in an available home while you make the appropriate financial arrangements. Contact our offices for more information.
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current Tenants we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Log into your TENANT PORTAL to submit maintenance requests and pay your rent conveniently online.
Did you know that you can now pay your rent and submit maintenance requests online through your Tenant Portal? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Don’t have an account? Click here
Links and Resources
- Contact Us
- Lease Renewal Form
- Maintenance Request Form
- Incident Report Form
- Update Contact Information
Avoid additional penalties and/or fees. Pay the total amount due. All rental payments made after the 3rd of the month will be assessed a 10% late fee and a $5 per day penalty.
Rent will be considered UNPAID when only a partial payment is made. Failure to make timely rental payments may result in additional fees and/or could result in eviction proceedings.
• NO ELECTRICITY: Please check both the circuit breaker and outlet reset buttons first.
• FIRE: Call 911 and notify the fire department immediately.
• NO HEAT: When the outside temperature is below 45 degrees ONLY.
• NO AIR CONDITIONING: If a health risk exists (as documented by a physician) ONLY.
• HEAVY STRUCTURAL DAMAGE: Roof, foundation, walls, etc.
• PLUMBING: Flooding or stoppage of all drains (tenant is responsible for all stoppages except when they are the result of root growth or fixture breakdown). Water should be turned off at the main line control valve (valve is usually on the side of the home by the garage). Please familiarize yourself with the location of the valve prior to an emergency.
• THEFT: Call 911 and submit a full police report to our office.